Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
fps_bmf
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 02:16  Titel:  I got Pillar and G&I! But, what's this...? Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi all,

Today I was able to buy my copy of the Pillar and G&I deck in Leiden (the Netherlands) at a local games store that gets it's stuff from 999 Games.

The Pillar deck looked OK and contained -as mentioned on the outside- an additional bonus card, a copy of 'Earth Spirit'.

The G&I deck looked already not OK, because it contained two additional cards instead of one, both being 'Earth Spirit', despite the fact it should have contained only one. Now, this is not really a problem...

But then...

At first glance, I thought I also had two copies of 'Chosen of Fire'... Further looking revealed that the 2nd copy was the image of 'Chosen of Fire' (Vulca), but without any title and with the game and flavor text of 'Chosen of Thought' (Hoax), which was indeed then missing. Sad

Do any of you have some idea(s) about what I should do with this misprint? (Ask 999 Games to swap it for me for a true copy of 'Chosen of Thought'?)

Greetings from the Netherlands,

François Smile

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von fps_bmfBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
[Tom]
Blue Moon Leader**
Blue Moon Leader**

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 08:17  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Well, I would wait if this is the only misprint, or if the whole set is mis-printed.

In addition I would write an e-mail to Kosmos (or who is the company in the netherlands?)

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von [Tom]Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
UBIK
Blue Moon Freak
Blue Moon Freak

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 10:16  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

You should write a mail to kosmos - and you should hope that it is realy a "unique item".
In this case you can perhaps sell it for a really good price.

Skorpion  Affe OfflinePersönliche Galerie von UBIKBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
[Tom]
Blue Moon Leader**
Blue Moon Leader**

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 10:30  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Oh, I forgot: That Earth Spirit ist double in one set is so in germany too, so thats no misprint/mispacking...

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von [Tom]Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
Ruwenzori
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 10:39  Titel:  Re: I got Pillar and G&I! But, what's this...? Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

fps_bmf hat folgendes geschrieben:
The G&I deck looked already not OK, because it contained two additional cards instead of one, both being 'Earth Spirit', despite the fact it should have contained only one. Now, this is not really a problem...

Sebastian Rapp told us that this happened by intent - 2 cards to have each player choose one, in case you only buy the GuI set alone (in addition to the basic sets).

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
UBIK
Blue Moon Freak
Blue Moon Freak

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24 März, 2005 12:28  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

*g*

... and if it did not happen by intent - he had told us the same.

Skorpion  Affe OfflinePersönliche Galerie von UBIKBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Sebastian Rapp / Kosmos
Kosmos-Mitarbeiter
Kosmos-Mitarbeiter

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 29 März, 2005 10:36  Titel:  Re: I got Pillar and G&I! But, what's this...? Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

that's correct!

But then...

At first glance, I thought I also had two copies of 'Chosen of Fire'... Further looking revealed that the 2nd copy was the image of 'Chosen of Fire' (Vulca), but without any title and with the game and flavor text of 'Chosen of Thought' (Hoax), which was indeed then missing. Sad

Do any of you have some idea(s) about what I should do with this misprint? (Ask 999 Games to swap it for me for a true copy of 'Chosen of Thought'?)

This is - of course - not correct. Please contact 999 Games directly. You can see what the card should look like in the Dutch part of www.blue-moon-games.com

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von Sebastian Rapp / KosmosBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Xeno
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 03 Apr, 2005 13:57  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I had the exact same problem, so it seems this is not coincidental. Just sent an e-mail to 999 games, will post their reply as soon as I get it Smile

Will post a scan of the misprint, probably later today!

Skorpion Geschlecht:Männlich Hahn OfflinePersönliche Galerie von XenoBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenAIM-NameMSN MessengerICQ-Nummer
Xeno
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 04 Apr, 2005 03:01  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

As you can see, the title-text is almost unreadable , but if you hold it against light, you can read 'Chosen of Thought'. Also the card-ID says Vulca 32, which clearly should be Hoax 32, and the picture is wrong...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Xeno am Di 05 Apr, 2005 14:18, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Skorpion Geschlecht:Männlich Hahn OfflinePersönliche Galerie von XenoBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenAIM-NameMSN MessengerICQ-Nummer
Xeno
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 05 Apr, 2005 14:13  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I recieved a reply today! Looks like 999 games is aware of the problem, and they are offering to send you a new , correct card as soon as they have printed new ones (beginning of May).

Anyone who recieved this misprint should e-mail their name & adress to klantenservice@999games.nl or rutger@999games.nl to recieve a new card.

Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 10 Jun, 2005 16:40  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Last I have heard (for the Dutch members that is) is that this month I&G would be back in the shopes.

Lets hope it is.

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von WandererBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
fps_bmf
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 04 Jul, 2005 10:19  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi all,

Just to let you know: Last Saturday I received a letter from 999 Games containing... the correct version of 'Chosen of Thought'! *yay*

Greetings from the Netherlands*,

François Smile

*On August 12, I'll be moving (permanently) to Canada with my wife; hopefully I can also follow all Blue Moon developments over there!

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von fps_bmfBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Frog
Gott des Ortograviehs
Gott des Ortograviehs

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 04 Jul, 2005 11:24  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I wish you a smooth transition to your new home.

P.S.: which part of Canada? It is quite big.... Mr. Green

Widder Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von FrogBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Jaap
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 23 Jun, 2006 07:30  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I just got me deck X1 and X2 in wich the wrong card but also the additional Chosen of Thought.

I know that Blue Moon is not a collectable card game but perhaps if someone is intereseted in the Dutch misprint I could swap my wrong ones (2) with Promo 901 Water Spirit and Promo 903 Fire Spirit.

Kind regards,
Jaap

Stier Geschlecht:Männlich Ratte OfflinePersönliche Galerie von JaapBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Jaap
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 23 Jun, 2006 10:22  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Gleiche Text (beinahe) wie hieroben aber dann auf Deutsch!

Diese Woche bekam ich deck X1 und X2 worin die Falsche Karte und die zugefügte Chosen of Thought.

Ich weiss dass Blue Moon kein Kartenspiel zu sammeln ist aber wenn einer interessiert sein möchte in die Niederländische Fehldruck dann kann ich sie (2) tauschen gegen Promo 901 Water Spirit und Promo 903 Fire Spirit.

Grüsse,
Jaap

Stier Geschlecht:Männlich Ratte OfflinePersönliche Galerie von JaapBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

213978 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde